Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alot has happened.

Where do I start...

Well in a nutshell, my sister-in-law has been in ICU since sometime in January, I started a new job a couple of weeks ago, and my  dad has been in town for the past week or so. Basically I have been busy!!! One thing has remained constant, my workouts!!! I am so pleased with myself and how I was able to transition to morning workouts once my job started. However, eating has been terrible!!! I have not been able to adjust to any type of regimen to make sure my meals are planned. I have been eating whatever I want and fast food for lunch.

I know in the long run I will have to get this eating stuff together or I will not be successful at weight loss. For now, I'm losing and pound here and there.....

That's all for now, I am preparing to attend the Miss Black South Carolina Pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment