Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling Some Kind of Way....

Why is this soooo hard! I don't think I have lost a pound since my last post. I have been doing just enough to maintain and that's not going to work. I have noticed(again) that I am an emotional eater. I eat when I'm hungry, sleepy, and bored. Surprisingly, not when I'm stressed....hmmm. Anyway, If I don't figure out how to combat this, I will forever be TRYING to lose weight! I don't mind working out, I actually like it. If I can commit to at least 4 days of week of cardio(implementing toning gradually)

So, you may wonder(or may not LOL) what the game plan is THIS time to help me with my hearty appetite. Well, I have been looking into ALLI. It is not only about popping pills, but it's the entire support system I need to help me stay accountable. I'm still doing some research on it and will let you know what I decide to do.

As of today; I am watching my portions and committed to working out. Less sugar(dang this is going to  hurt). If I purchase the ALLI plan, I will be starting it on Monday 3/21/11. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment