Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pam's Day

Since I despise posting my daily food intake I'll start with that.....
Breakfast: 1 banana and a turkey and cheese sandwich( I was running late for a meeting and didn't have time to prepare the usual bacon and eggs)

Lunch: Grilled tilapia and 2 cups of house salad

Dinner: Lean steak and 2cups of cabbage

Snack: York peppermint patty

Exercise has still been consistent. Yesterday I went to the park and played around with my husband...man I was out of breath throwing/catching a Frisbee. OMG...the staircase we had to climb to get back to the parking lot was hell! By the time I got to the top, my heart was beating outside my chest...to make matters worst, it was about 20 people or so in the parking lot. Of course I had to act like the stairs didn't leave me exhausted. But please believe, by the time I got into my car I was panting like a dog in heat! LOL....

Today I followed up with the C25K program. For whatever reason, it was a difficult walk/run . Not that I was tired or anything, but my calves were on fire. I've concluded that perhaps I didn't stretch well and will make sure to do so from here on out.

In other news, one of my bff's has decided to join me in the 5K run. I am very excited about this and look forward to the run.

* I got the run dates wrong, it's not until 4/30/11 and it's a five miler*  I'm still going for it!

Night.





'

No comments:

Post a Comment