Tuesday, January 11, 2011

C25K Update!

Today I completed Week 3 Day  1 of the C25K program. It wasn't too bad, but challenging. I felt really good once I got to the 17min mark. I've noticed it takes me about 15-18minutes to warm up and get going. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the run and even did an extra 15 min of walking on the treadmill followed by 20minutes of toning.

 My husband has mentioned that my back is going in. Which I too noticed, but didn't want to get overly excited about anything right now for fear of slacking on my workouts. Just taking it one day at a time and enjoying how I feel. 

My diet has been much of the same. The past few days I have had a late night snack, which I am going to nip in the bud tonight. I will not allow PMS to throw me off course!

I will be posting comparison pics on 1/25/11 and the 25th of every month thereafter. 

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment