Monday, January 17, 2011

Stuck on week 3!

Well, while diet and exercise are going pretty well, I had my first set back. Thursday after my C25K run, my knee had swollen to the size of a small cantaloupe. It really wasn't painful at all just sore and swollen. I had to take a couple of days off to nurse it with ice and Motrin. Today it felt normal and I resumed walking(only). I might try a run tomorrow followed by Motrin and ice and see how it does.
 
The problem is when I don't  workout, I don't always eat well.....it's like all or nothing with me. I have to work on that, or risk sabotaging all my weight loss efforts. I am not even going to go into what I ate, it would be easier to list what I didn't...smh! However, I put my big girl panties on and got right back on track today...Yay me!!!

I'm still motivated which is a plus, and my outlook is positive, so I shall continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment